ABOUT THE EVENT
- Show Name
- Fine Chemicals Japan 2019
- 18th(Mon.) – 20th(Wed.) March 2019 10:00-17:00 *Seminar: 9:00 -
- Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Center, East Hall 6, Tokyo, Japan
- UBM Japan Co Ltd
- Supporters (2018)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry / Japan Dyestuff and Industrial Chemicals Association (JDICA) / Japan Science and Technology Agency / The Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ) / The Japan Paint Manufacturers Association (JPMA) / Japan Micro-Nano Bubble Society Corporation / CATALYST MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION(JAPAN) / The Society of Polymer Science, Japan / All Nippon Nonwovens Association / The Japan Carbon Fiber Manufacturers Association / The Cellulose Society of Japan / The Society of Iodine Science / Japan Reagent Association / The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry / National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE)
- 16,000 (Forecast)
- Exhibitor Categories
- Chemical Manufacturers, Machinery and Equipment Manufacturers, Trading Companies, Distributors, etc.
- Exhibition Size
- 200 Booth/140 Exhibitors (Forecast)
About Fine Chemicals Japan
Japan’s only specialized exhibition for chemical products and raw materials
The third edition of the “Fine Chemicals Japan 2019”exhibiton and conference provides an ideal platform for the exchange of information about technological innovations and developments in the filed of innovative and advanced chemical product, allowing participants to discover new business opportunities.